"future" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "So we thought you might have some ideas for future employment," Mooner said.
- But he added, referring to his future employment, "I can't get into that."
- There was anxiety about the terms and conditions of future employment.
- In January 1958, he was barred from future employment by the federal government.
- The program may also serve as a stepping stone for potential future employment.
- This will be followed by more training, internships and possibly future employment.
- There is a greater information duty for the benefit of workers, and openness must be offered with a view to future employment.
- The anticipation of future employment by women may bring births forward.
- These degrees are designed to prepare students for future employment in their profession.
- However, he had not made any plans for his future employment.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.