"future" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- When all future earnings were considered, the study said the full economic loss to the 2,228 people who died and their survivors was $2.9 billion.
- Instead, they and many others have a claim on his future earnings.
- This means that based on a company's future earnings, the potential to see its stock price rise is greater than it was in 1987.
- All told, they reported, Andersen could pay $750 million, with much of the money coming from future earnings.
- The insurance company asked us to determine how much his future earnings would have been.
- But remember what a stock is: a claim on the future earnings of a company.
- If so, that would put a big drag on the economy and future corporate earnings.
- She was seeking three million dollars judgment against future earnings.
- And, it would then reduce future earnings because most assets must be written off over the years.
- Low risk loans to be paid off by future earnings are involved.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.