"future" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Among you may be a future governor of this great state.
- A future governor would have until May 1 every year to win approval for a budget.
- "Among you may be a future Governor of this great state," he told the legislators.
- Such a bill would ensure that no future governor can strike down the executive order.
- The family moved to Winsted when the future governor was a young boy.
- The future governor accepted the offer, and invested $10,000 in the enterprise.
- "The mansion is for all future governors of the state; they'll be able to use it."
- All along he is really a good guy, family man and future governor trapped in a wrestler's body.
- The future Governor grew up on his father's farm.
- His order will remain in effect unless a future governor revokes it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.