"future" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Future programs were scheduled to air in 2009 and 2011.
- Such companies might easily be taken over while money is tied up in future programs.
- For more information about this and future programs in other towns, call 241-6346.
- In future programs she will also conduct many of the interviews with the witnesses.
- Some models as well would require additional aspects in developing future programs.
- And he hopes future programmes will be on the right lines once again.
- But such recognition does not guarantee a spot on future Olympic programs.
- But lawmakers are still feeling generous when it comes to borrowing money to pay for future programs.
- But he would not say whether the state would again provide half the financing for future programs.
- "We're going to adjust it, for future programs, to start boys at 11 or 12, before they're sexually active, and hope we can do better."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.