"future" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The facility would also serve as the headquarters of the Force for all future operations.
- As a result, she was removed from future operations and the relationship ended.
- A big question mark surrounding future operations is how many customers will be allowed on the boat.
- "If they are able to do that, their impact on the future operations is very good."
- He'd be in Vienna another few days, then back home for a week to meet with his seniors and plan future operations.
- As on land, new weapons developed prior to the war played an important part in future operations.
- It worked pretty well, but none of them have the military expertise we'll need for future operations.
- I did not intend to ask you to permit its future operation.
- Further, he saw a potential for impairment to future operations.
- The client had come into conflict with the group, threatening its future operations.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.