"future" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He planned to stand as a candidate for the party in future elections.
- A political settlement to the country's division is left to a future election that will never take place.
- It will probably have no effect on future elections or public policy.
- "He did well this time with the black community, but in future elections, who knows what will be coming up."
- They hope that their efforts will pay off in future elections, if not the present one.
- That is not only dangerous for future elections but wrong.
- The bill only changes election law for 2010 and will not apply to other future elections.
- They also may be prevented from running in future elections.
- There is nothing that a future general election can do in Greece to change anything.
- It will be put on the ballot in a future election.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.