"future" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He said that they also expected to share thousands of dollars in future payments.
- Promises were made and help provided in return for future payment.
- The country has now committed itself to stay up to date with future payments.
- But tell him this isn't deductible from any future payments.
- But you will be at risk, for example if the buyer cannot make future payments.
- People often want to agree today the price of some future payment.
- The owners would accept future payments on the installment plan.
- Then they had to determine what those future payments would be worth today, which economists call the net present value.
- Thus, the total cost to guarantee the $1,000 future payment turns out to be $377 plus $125, or $502.
- Mexico's situation will be under continuous review as the future payments are made.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.