"future" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Make sure the information is considered by relevant people in the business because it will provide the benchmark for future performance.
- Past results are not necessarily an indication of future performance.
- The price is $24 million, plus an additional amount based on Iris's future performance.
- How well they do will depend on the future performance of the shares.
- But I still had to decide on the details of my future performances.
- But investors shouldn't assume the past will predict future performance.
- In other words, the directors and board members don't directly impact the future performance of the fund.
- They must be given to motivate future performance, as well.
- Is the one that has made the most money a better bet for future performance?
- Few researchers have found significant correlation between a stock's past and future performance, however.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.