"future" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I have not even begun to calculate my future losses," he said.
- That would create a reserve against future loss, or perhaps lower premium payments, she said.
- In exchange, you will get to share some of the company's future losses.
- This is to ensure that they can withstand future losses.
- Anticipating future loss, his parents don't give him a name.
- These damages may be assessed for past and future losses.
- They claim future losses but refuse to open their books and prove it.
- For the entire year, the bank set aside nearly $1.1 billion to cover future losses.
- It wrote off $22.8 million of that amount as a reserve against future losses.
- Despite this, few changes were made to the building codes to prevent future losses.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.