"future" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You can then plan further training to meet these gaps and avoid future problems.
- This is especially important with juvenile justice, an area in which success can prevent future problems for all of society.
- Quick treatment could save your life or reduce the risk of future problems.
- Neither program is a response to a serious problem, but are rather efforts to prevent future problems, she said.
- The development of "something like 1,250 apartments a year" however might cause future problems.
- By taking action on health issues before pregnancy, you can prevent many future problems for yourself and your baby.
- It's the best thing you can do to reduce your risk of future problems.
- Now they are beginning to speak more frankly about the future problems.
- Clearly, our present and future environmental problems must be solved at all levels.
- I also believe, however, that this agreement is not perfect and may lead to future problems.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.