"future" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We also need to look at the future prospects of Europe and the world.
- His first major work was on the culture and future prospects of Mexico.
- Our future prospects will, however, come to nothing if we do not have any financial perspective before the end of the year.
- It means the failure of their future prospects in life.
- "But this is going to mark a turning point in terms of the future prospects for the firm."
- I would like to express a final thought on future prospects, which seem to me to be just as interesting.
- The site has since been leveled with no future prospects for development.
- In terms of our future prospects, things are looking up!
- Perhaps the Commissioner will want to comment on future prospects.
- Including what she d learned on the walk back, but not how much the future prospects frightened her.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.