"future" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I believed that we should assess the future cost of the whole social security system, and make any necessary changes now.
- But in the real world, economic players can only guess at the future cost of living.
- The museum is also seeking a $10 million endowment to cover future costs.
- But he also acknowledged that what happens in the first few weeks can create a future cost.
- Use this tool to estimate the future cost of college.
- The future cost, he said, would be in the seven figures annually.
- For the overall future cost of these seven players against the salary cap is $68 million.
- The new report takes a longer view, trying to estimate the future costs of the two major programs for the elderly.
- Installations left open now will add to future Federal costs.
- It depends in large part on the future cost of financing.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.