"future" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And he went out, laughing in the face of the future minister.
- And, we are threatened, future minister, God help us all.
- Perhaps a future prime minister is standing among us today.
- Originally, the post was used as a training ground for future ministers.
- The press on Friday was united in mourning his sudden death as the loss of a future prime minister.
- Do you honestly think I look like a future prime minister?
- Winston (1874-1965), the future prime minister, was born less than eight months after the marriage.
- In the past, he has said that he would want any future prime minister to continue the visits.
- Facing that kind of competition, the future Prime Minister did not stand a chance on the talk shows.
- All this does not make her a towering figure or a potential future prime minister .
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.