"future" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is also a source of future players for the senior teams.
- In 2007, Russell played 18 games, but had not yet stamped himself as a definite future player.
- The new youth structure would also help produce future senior players for the club.
- The under-19 series pitted several future international players against one another.
- Malone's success helped many future players believe they could also make a successful jump from high school to the pros.
- Another function of an organist is often as teacher to future players.
- Beyond symbols, our brokerage should direct itself to the future players in the regional scene.
- The tournament was notable for the number of future international players who competed.
- This competition will produce future players for the Indonesia national football team.
- Generally when a number is retired, future players for the team may not wear it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.