"future" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They are usually created when a company makes a loss and can be held for several years to offset against future profits.
- That will make for hard decisions about what to do with future profits.
- But that could cost some of these companies future profits and even their independence.
- "The question on future profits is how much and when."
- Who might be looking to the stars for future profits.
- This ruling may be worth $140 million dollars in future profits.
- These rights could amount to $280 million dollars in future profits.
- Now the government has given it away in return for a share of future profits.
- The simple solution is to stop the 1% from gaining any more future profit.
- What's more, they say the organization has no right to participate in the show's future profits.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.