"future" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A second attack means you are more likely to have future attacks.
- The future attacks he's described will be even more dangerous.
- But perhaps its compromise might be one step in some future blended attack.
- Accountability for a future attack is the least of our problems.
- Next we'll take the fight to Washington, raising a wall of legislation against future attacks.
- Therefore, they should attribute any future attacks to the same cause.
- The federal government established new domestic efforts to prevent future attacks.
- We had suspected this to be an area of future attacks by the White forces to the north.
- But, like other officials, he warned of possible future attacks.
- Can we rule out the possibility of future terrorist attacks?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.