"future" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They hope the work will form a base line so that similar future efforts can track citywide and local changes.
- District officials have not decided on any future efforts to present the proposal again or a revised one.
- And it plans to talk soon with charity officials to work out the details of any future efforts.
- No action should be taken by any of the parties that will make future efforts even more difficult.
- Over all this show provides a good visual workout and makes one look forward to future efforts.
- During today's debate, several council members tried to shift from past blame to future efforts to make the "oil for food" program work.
- The decision left some wiggle room for future efforts to allow medical uses.
- Plans are under way to enlist business and industry in the department's future efforts to market the jobs program.
- I am therefore convinced that this package will be an important first step in our future efforts.
- But with Federal and state support being reduced, these theaters' future efforts are more problematic than ever.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.