"future" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Future missions to these places may find some form of life.
- How much do you know about the agency's future missions?
- By 1959 Hill became involved in research for a future lunar mission.
- This data would be important for a future manned mission.
- It also opened the doors to many future Christian missions.
- "If possible, we must not disappear in front of witnesses during future missions."
- His first assignment will be to lead a "major exploration" into the future mission of the school, they said.
- Exchanges such as this would lead to the crew members being passed over for future missions.
- That would make sense even with more multinational participation in future missions.
- It was the promise of action, not just endless training for future missions that never happened.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.