"future" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- To allow your enemy to escape plants the seeds for future conflict.
- Further, dominance of the technologies which might be useful in future conflicts.
- Their spending plans are increasingly oriented toward the possibility of future military conflict with China.
- This was to set a precedent for much of the future conflict in Greece.
- It was also meant to provide a weapon for use in future local conflicts.
- An ethical decision is often thought of as the one that reduces future conflict.
- It is said that they thus avoid a future conflict.
- They will need them as insurance for the future conflict with the West over environment which in my opinion is inevitable.
- In future conflicts, regional powers should take the lead - but with American support.
- One particular General has urged us to prepare for current and future conflicts.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.