"future" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Still others say that the program limits its participants' future academic possibilities too much.
- This shows that they can imagine the future possibility of food theft from their own past experiences.
- Please check the website in summer 2012 for the details of future possibilities.
- But this is a future possibility and not a present one.
- One future possibility would be selecting five or six artists four times a year and showing eight to ten works by each.
- "You seem to have a very clear view of all the future possibilities," said Graff.
- If pregnancy is still a future possibility for you, make your choice carefully.
- But it was a place he wanted to check out, for future possibilities.
- We have no definitive and certain evidence about either future possibility, but the smart money would seem to be on doing the right thing.
- This opens up the future possibility of 3-dimensional live cell imaging.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.