"future" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She was clever, but without the knowledge a future queen should have.
- A fictional journal kept by the future queen of France.
- Only the current and future queen can see her.
- Whether they said they had seen the future Queen or simply a woman who held the city for a time was the question.
- Kate, too, is very different from Diana: almost 10 years older and the first future queen to have a degree.
- The future queen danced in public for the first time to Edmundo's music.
- He watched the ramrod-straight back of his future Queen for a moment, then nodded to himself.
- "The child will be the future Queen - if she lives," said the druid.
- She was the elder half-sister of the future British queen.
- It only seems to be an issue in the UK because she is your future queen.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.