"write" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You can't really write things in stone that they're going to happen.
- And if they write great things, it doesn't necessarily help you.
- For the first time in my life I took to writing things on walls.
- If he has written things in his book that are wrong, then of course someone ought to say so.
- I didn't want them writing things about us that weren't true.
- It had been very difficult to learn their language because they did not help by writing things.
- If he'd written things about my wife like that, I'd have done the same thing.
- At least she was able to write things on sheets of paper and hold them up for me to see.
- My job is not to write nice things about Israel, he says, but to tell the story.
- He used to write things to me, just daily stuff.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.