"write" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She wrote poems, tales and songs for children.
- Indeed, his tendency to write longer tales kept him out of a great many magazines.
- In addition to his drawing duties, he wrote farces and tales.
- Añó started writing tales at a young age and published her first story in 1990.
- Both have written cautionary tales for the times.
- During her literary career, she has written poetry, drama, tales and essays.
- "Do you not already begin to wish that you were back writing tales at Memphis?"
- He continued to write tales for Godey's and other periodicals.
- Dahl wrote clever, often savage tales for adults before turning toward children's books.
- He often wrote short tales, songs, children's stories, and occasional burlesques.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.