"write" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As a doctor, a psychiatrist is licensed to write prescriptions.
- She turns to look back over her shoulder at me, "When you're a doctor, you'll be able to write prescriptions for anything, right?"
- Doctors are also being taught how to write prescriptions more carefully.
- Some Mexican doctors have been arrested for writing prescriptions without due cause.
- That demonstrates there is something more taking place than simply writing prescriptions.
- Some doctors, before writing prescriptions, ask private patients if they have a way to buy drugs abroad.
- The drug store here can scarcely survive without a doctor to write prescriptions.
- These doctors are making critical decisions, operating and writing prescriptions on little to no sleep.
- I'm writing prescriptions that I know are not going to be immediately filled.
- Many doctors are too quick to write prescriptions for these powerful drugs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.