"write" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Before the game starts, the Spectators decide between themselves which pieces they will write rules for.
- In their report yesterday, the monitors said that state police officials had written new rules and regulations to effect 83 of those changes.
- He also said that Congress should not write rigid rules into law.
- But if the agency finishes writing new rules before then, the company might not have to put the network up for sale.
- And in many cases, it is the newcomers who want to write new rules.
- In 1987, however, the Federal Government wrote new rules to control health costs.
- In response, the Bush administration has begun to try to write clearer rules.
- We're not going to undermine that effort by writing rules now.
- Gregory, not surprisingly, wrote new rules to speed things up.
- It writes new rules of the road for world trade well into the next century.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.