"write" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He started writing a column about older people two years ago after his mother and father died within three weeks of each other.
- She took a break from writing her column for a week.
- In 1964, after the last of her three children started school, she began writing columns.
- There is no average amount of time involved in writing a column.
- In the paper, he wrote a regular column on local community issues.
- In fall 2007, she began writing a regular column for Time.
- You can write a column about something before it's actually happened?
- In fact, you could write a whole column on it.
- From now on, I will write columns only in the other 49 states.
- About this time he began writing a regular column on music.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.