"write" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You can't be out the whole night and pretend to have a clear brain to write wonderful lines.
- She is credited with writing such famous lines as "Oh, no.
- She turned to the blackboard and wrote several lines with furious pace.
- He also can write lines that haunt as they amuse.
- "Don't you think you could forgive someone almost anything for writing such lines?"
- Milton's skill in writing lines of blank verse is at its best here.
- He simply wrote lines prior to shooting each scene and allowed improvisation as well.
- And by the fourth performance, the playwright had written extra lines for me.
- One is at risk when writing lines for Wilde and his friends.
- Later, in class, the girls are forced to write lines, explaining their behaviour.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.