"write" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Isaac's father challenged him to write better songs, and Isaac began writing hymns.
- She also developed a Methodist congregation from these children and wrote several hymns.
- "There are two reasons we write modern hymns," explains Keith.
- In fact, he wrote hymns for the church and other Arabic poems.
- During his career as a minister he wrote numerous plays and hymns.
- However, in the mean time, other followers continued to write, arrange, and collect hymns.
- She has written numerous hymns, several of which appear in church hymnals.
- He wrote hymns and a sermon in the Prekmurian language.
- Her mother writes and sings hymns, which the daughter can't stand.
- As the war began to close, Webster returned his focus to writing ballads and hymns.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.