"write" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Didn't you ever have to write a report in school or what?
- I wrote a long report about it at the time.
- The student group will be expected to do more than simply write a final report, in many cases.
- She went to show the way, and to write a report.
- That team wrote the report on which the Council had been asked to act.
- When we medical'd you out instead, they wrote the report anyway.
- I've got to write a report later, but only a short one.
- I have been writing a report for my committee on this issue.
- No, you needn't do anything except come back in and write your report.
- He died eight days later, not able to write a report about his mission.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.