"write" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Clerici also wrote several scenes that did not make the film's final cut.
- Instead, I tried to write scenes where there is something really going on internally with the characters.
- Hill was so impressed with her work on the film that he wrote additional scenes for her during the shoot.
- We used to write scenes just around his eye-rolling.
- "Can you understand how a writer might write notes and scenes that he might later incorporate into a 'book?"
- But, although Schiller writes great scenes, the play does not quite hold up.
- He wrote scenes that seemed never to have been written before.
- Last May he wrote several scenes, then felt blocked.
- Leading playwrights have written scenes for the workshop to perform.
- I began to write scenes in which these characters did meet, interact, conflict.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.