"write" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They said, well, you don't have to write applications.
- The purpose of A++ is not to be used as a programming language to write applications for the needs of the real world.
- A. Well, you want to lower the barriers to entry to writing applications, creating content and developing services on your platform.
- It's better to write fewer, more interesting, applications than many speculative ones.
- The state logic language is typically used to write applications.
- Software developers are the people who write applications that work with a given operating system.
- Certainly security is foremost in the minds of anyone writing applications.
- In the past, yes, we wrote applications to join the party.
- But that strategy would have required software developers to write new applications from scratch.
- Scientists in turn had to rethink how they wrote applications for that type of system.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.