"write" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Early estimates of the time it would take to write and revise entries had been overly optimistic.
- Although Charity doesn't know her father's whereabouts, she begins writing lengthy entries to him explaining what has happened to her in the years since he left.
- Visitors must write entries by hand, creating a logjam effect in public entryways.
- She finds solace in the private journal she begins keeping after Jim's death, writing entries that are by turns raw and anguished.
- Russell also writes daily entries (Richard's Remarks) about 4 times a week on his website.
- (By his account, they "helped to select the drawings, and wrote entries for the catalogue.")
- The couple will select their 100 favorite paintings in New York museums and write 100-word entries for each.
- Finkelman has also written numerous entries for encyclopedias and reference works.
- The authors say that if they came across reliable information about rarer names, they wrote entries.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.