"write" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She has written a history of the city, which is nearly 3000 years old.
- He had meant to write the history of his own times.
- From that point on I was writing a future history.
- Making meaning after the war was another way of writing its history.
- He wrote history from the perspective of an average American.
- I need someone to write the history that this show will make.
- Rather, he has written a history and an analysis of a faith.
- He is trying to write a free spirit's history of his time.
- Nobody can write history for more than five or six hours a day, especially when there is little hope of anyone ever reading it.
- "These young women understand very clearly they'll be writing history," she said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.