"write" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The band soon decided to write compositions of their own.
- He wrote many compositions and arrangements for the new project.
- He wrote more than 200 original compositions for the instrument.
- During this brief time the band wrote 120 possible compositions.
- He maintained an interest in music and wrote musical compositions.
- He was writing original compositions by age 10, and joined the local orchestra at 14.
- By the third grade, the students are writing daily compositions, poems and letters.
- He also wrote biographical compositions and essays on cultural history.
- I mean if you're good at writing compositions and somebody starts talking about commas.
- Haas wrote at least eight compositions in the camp, only a few of which have survived.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.