"write" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I knew they were going to have to write additional dialogue," he said.
- You know a funny thing; she never could write dialogue.
- Writing dialogue is a hell of a lot easier if you try it out on someone.
- This was the last time that Moore wrote dialogue for these characters.
- They have written story and dialogues for over 333 films.
- It gave me enormous pleasure to write dialogue in a way that I think she would have.
- He has written screenplay and dialogue for all his movies.
- For a significant number of his major hits, they wrote the screenplay, story and dialogue.
- He then tried to become an author, but found he could not write good dialogue.
- He wrote the story, dialogues and screenplay for the film.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.