"write" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Individual insurance companies have the right to decide how they want to write policies," he added.
- During that time, new insurance companies were started and existing carriers began writing policies again.
- Within two weeks, companies had stopped writing policies for fire insurance.
- In 1991, however, the company went insolvent and stopped writing new policies.
- Insurance companies in the state even wrote policies on slaves.
- Travel insurance companies refuse to write policies for operators they consider too much of a risk.
- Those companies would be paid a fee for their services out of association funds, while still free to write voluntary policies.
- That operation got into big problems in the mid-1980's and stopped writing new policies in 1988.
- While most districts have written policies, many teachers say they are not certain what is allowed.
- The urban unrest in 1968 changed the way some insurance companies wrote policies.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.