"write" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He is said to have written nearly two hundred volumes.
- Professor Williams was well in his 70s when he wrote the 1983 volume.
- She also wrote two volumes of autobiography in the 1980s.
- He wrote more than a hundred volumes, nearly all of which are now forgotten.
- "You can write volumes on what happens in the body before the foot even takes a step," he had told me.
- During his exile he is said to have written 500 volumes.
- The man was an anthropologist who had written several volumes on the history of the human race.
- He wrote at least one novel and several volumes of poetry.
- Before her death on 19 January 1993, she had written or edited 26 volumes.
- He wrote two volumes of private clinics (1876 and 1890).
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.