"write" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This free study aid for writing characters is a pleasant distraction.
- Their degrees showed only that they had learned how to write characters, he claimed.
- I wanted to write characters who can speak the English language.
- "I've always been drawn to writing historical characters," he said.
- But not only do you write great characters, you always show everybody's best performance.
- Until the 20th century writing Chinese characters was done with brush and ink.
- This began during their stage show, because they found themselves writing female characters but had no female member to play them.
- Aside from that, he writes very complex characters and great dialogue.
- When she wrote Chinese characters on the blackboard, hands shot into the air for a chance to translate.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.