"write" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He also wrote criticism and plays for nearly half a century.
- Around the same time, he also began to write musical criticism.
- He wrote criticism of food, wine, and film, but is perhaps best known for taking a critical eye on the media itself.
- Writing criticism seems a weird way to spend one's life.
- But our job, at least when we re writing criticism, is to evaluate the art, not the money behind it.
- Not recently, most people who do not write criticism themselves will answer.
- He stopped writing musical criticism in 1887 and began composing once more.
- At least two of his former students wrote significant criticisms of the new field.
- In addition, he did translations from French and wrote literary criticism.
- From 1947 she was a free artist, writing poetry, essays, criticism and children's literature.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.