"write" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I would suggest watching the entire game before writing a piece like this.
- "Could I write a piece about you now that you've made it?"
- Like, they let me write long emotional pieces of music that you wouldn't think would have a place in a game.
- It was four years later that she wrote her first piece of fiction.
- Now maybe you'll stay indoors and write a piece for us.
- He wrote a piece of music that reached No. 1 on the hit parade.
- That's one of the reasons I started writing funny pieces.
- He also wrote pieces on the war which appeared in American magazines.
- There simply seemed no point in writing a big piece.
- What made me write a fictional piece about the trip?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.