"write" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- First published in the 1980s, he has written hundreds of novels to date.
- The first has written hundreds of books and articles as the Senate's only working scholar.
- The second has written hundreds of laws, more than anyone else in the Senate's 204 years.
- She wrote more than 50 books and hundreds of articles published around the world.
- As an author Ray has written three novels and hundreds of short stories.
- Secondly, he wrote hundreds of songs just to make the world hear his voice.
- The story tells you that the student had to write hundreds of pages from memory.
- She wrote hundreds of songs in every style and couldn't interest a publisher.
- His point, though, was hard to discern, despite the fact that he wrote hundreds of words.
- Mozart wrote hundreds of pieces before his death in 1760 at age 35.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.