"write" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So does he expect to write a hospital or medical comedy?
- "We just wanted to write a comedy that has a lot of women in it."
- Yet during his study, in 1967, he started writing social comedies and series for television.
- So he began writing comedies with his older brother, and the two have never looked back.
- It's hard to write a comedy that's funny in more than one language.
- But it seems to me Bishop doesn't really want to write comedy.
- He began his career as a psychiatric social worker from 1939 until 1945, while writing comedy on the side.
- Working during the day, she would write and perform comedy in the evenings.
- But in class, he said, "I found one person didn't want to write a comedy.
- The students were given the task of writing a musical comedy about high school anxiety.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.