"send" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A. That will not send women back into the home.
- Virginia sent 300,000 men and 4,000 women to the services.
- Each country is limited to sending five men but only four women to the summer games.
- They sent women out for long hours every day to manual labor.
- Also popular among patients is the center's policy of sending women home between 5 and 12 hours after they give birth.
- Vista sent two black women - he's white - to help him at the center.
- Bush knows it is in his hands to send men and women into this new war.
- He has sent and killed women, or allowed others to do so, across the river in Natal.
- And if I'm on a prison ship at the other end of the world - because that's where they send women, isn't it?
- This is why we should be so cautious about sending our young men and women into war in the first place.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.