"send" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The three companies sent a total of 530 people to Mexico between 1904 and 1907.
- The problem will be getting him to send his own people to help.
- One who doesn't send his people to the wrong place, or five days late.
- "I will send my people to see if all you have told me is the truth."
- But he could have sent other people to do it for him.
- "A child waiting to be born cannot take time to send people away."
- The vice president had wanted to send people to www.factcheck.org.
- If he said yes it would mean he'd sent people there and couldn't get them out.
- "And again we send our young people off to war?"
- "But the time has come for us to stand up and send our people to this sort of activity."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.