"send" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You know, things that are totally different from "broadband services" like sending packets of data.
- Latency can be reduced by sending smaller packets more often.
- In this fashion the system, under ideal conditions, never reached the end of the window, and continued sending packets continually.
- We're able to send packets off, and they get to where we aim them.
- The host should then send packets for the destination directly to R2.
- There you're sending packets only when you need to.
- It will send packets that are intended for somebody else to the bad guy.
- Sometimes two cards talk (send packets) at the same time.
- For example, computers are able to send packets ahead of time, and the Internet only acknowledges them.
- Routers need to have some information about network status in order to make decisions regarding how and where to send packets.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.