"send" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Those companies could then send marketing materials and samples to the patients.
- And he sent samples of the bacteria to a state reference laboratory for further tests.
- The doctor then sent samples of drugs she had ordered from the pharmacy in for testing.
- Smith sent samples of the gold he found to Murchison.
- Give publishers the ability to send free samples of new books to people who have opted in.
- He explained where the string came from and the owners quickly asked him to send samples over for a market test.
- In 1945 Wright sent samples to scientists all around the world, but no practical use was ever found.
- She sent him tiny samples of blue and white threads from the tent.
- Studies have shown that it is possible to send samples of one person's blood to several laboratories and get different results.
- Two Western embassies sent samples abroad for analysis but have not yet received the results.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.