"send" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Panama continued to send officers to the school until last year.
- He sent officers to business schools in Europe to learn capitalist management techniques.
- The police send so many officers into the area that it is probably the safest part of the city on game days.
- All countries have programs where they send officers abroad for training.
- Britain sent 38 police officers to monitor the English fans.
- Dellray had sent other officers around to the sides of the house.
- With that in mind, the department plans to send officers to public high schools to discuss its strategy and the dangers of drug use.
- By 8 p.m., an hour into the game, the police had sent 100 officers home.
- If they are reporting crimes, the police operators take down the information and send officers.
- He then sent officers into town to pull sailors and soldiers from the bars.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.