"send" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The news sent the company's stock down nearly 8 percent.
- The news sent the company's stock down $1.75 a share, to $8.75.
- The news sent the company's stock down $1.625, to $43.25.
- The report sent the bank's stock up 76 cents yesterday, to close at $82.50 a share.
- Amazon.com made a series of announcements recently that three months ago would have sent its stock up 30 percent.
- The news sent its stock down $2.19, or 7.3 percent, to $27.63.
- The loss at Chase sent its stock down $1.625 a share, to $27.75.
- The news sent the company's stock up $4.375, to $84.25.
- That sent big stocks up even when smaller ones were suffering.
- That news sent the company's stock down sharply; it fell $11.50, to $30.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.