"send" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- People would send things in and I'd just keep them.
- Why do they send you things and not me anyway?
- My mother sent better things for me, but I was not allowed to keep them!
- It'd be best if you asked people not to send things.
- I can't think what the fellow means by sending such things to me.
- They have sent other things that we will talk about in due time.
- It not so easy because we are sending new things to those who make the estimates all the time.
- I mean, she sends a card at Christmas and things like that.
- He sent me things in the mail to send on to other people, and when they were really beautiful I'd keep them.
- "A way of sending things very quickly from one place to another," I answered.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.