"send" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Your people announced they would send an expedition here like us.
- The government sent military expeditions to take direct control of more areas 1899 to 1914.
- They sent an expedition to find out what had happened to their trucks and cars.
- The conflict led France to send a military expedition to the area in 1860.
- We ought to send an expedition to find out what's happening other places.
- We must send an expedition of our own to ask them to join the Federation.
- "Perhaps they made a landing and sent an expedition inland here."
- "I think we should send an expedition to explore that satellite!"
- Two separate times the government of both countries sent a joint expedition to the area to restore order.
- In 1846, the company sent an expedition to the site to further explore the area and obtain more ore to test.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.